Please read the instructions carefully before applying for registration. For any question regarding registration please contact us. Go to: Conference Registration | Workshops and Tutorials Registration| Payment Options, prices in USD ($)
Authors registration: until March 26
until April 15
Standard registration: after April 15
At least one author of each accepted paper must register by March 26, 2014, paying a full regular registration fee (FRRF) for it to appear in the conference proceedings. If you are this "registering author" for a paper, please put the paper ID in the corresponding registration form so that we will know to include your paper or poster in the proceedings. Please note that if the only author registering for the conference is a student, the full regular registration fee should be paid. Additional authors can register as regular or student. If you are the author of more than one paper, you need to register as an author only once.
|Standard Registration (after April 15)|
|Regular (FRRF)||750 $|
All fees include conference material, the proceedings in electronic form, full catering (breaksfast, lunch and 2 coffee breaks every day) and welcome cocktail.
- Banquet dinner: 100 $ per person.
- Hard copy of proceedings: 100 $
- Additional Pages in the Conference Proceedings: If authors wish to purchase up to 2 additional pages for their papers, they may do so for 140 $ per page. Therefore, an author who chooses to purchase two additional pages for a long paper may use 12 pages in total, while a short paper may use up to 8 pages and a poster paper may use up to 4 pages. The fee for extra pages will be collected at registration. The purchase of additional pages is entirely optional, and is being offered to authors in the case that it will strengthen the presentation of the paper.
Early registration: until May 9
Regular registration: after May 9
Workshops and Tutorials Fee
|Standard Registration (after May 9)|
|W2 (FD)||170 $||140 $|
|W4 (FD)||170 $||140 $|
|W5 (FD)||170 $||140 $|
|W6 (FD)||170 $||140 $|
|W7 (HD)||140 $||120 $|
|W9 (HD)||140 $||120 $|
|W10 (HD)||140 $||120 $|
|T1 (HD)||140 $||120 $|
FD: Full Day
HD: Half Day
For those who register to the workshops, fees include coffee breaks and light meals.
Banquet dinner: 100$ per person.
- Credit / Debit card through PayPal payment
- Bank Transfer to: NEOANALYSIS EPE Account No.: 369-00-2320-001175 IBAN: GR68 0140 2600 3690 0232 0001 175 SWIFT: CRBAGRAAXXX Banking Institution: Alpha Bank (Greece) Branch: Alpha Bank 344, Vathis Sq., Athens/Greece
You will have to submit your details in the registration form.
You will view the deposit instructions during checkout. After your bank deposit has been successfully verified, you will receive a confirmation and you will be successfully registered.
Authors whose papers are to be published cannot cancel their registration, but may nominate an alternative person to present their paper. Other registrants receive a 40% refund on cancellation, before April 15, 2014 and a 20% refund on cancellation before April 30, 2014. There will be no refund after April 30, 2014.
For any question regarding registration please contact us.
Department of Information and Computer Sciences (www.ics.hawaii.edu)